German Grillparty: German Potato Salad
German Potato Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 45 Minutes
Servings: 4-6 People
- 700 g waxy potatoes
- 1 apple (sweet)
- 1 onion
- 100 g pickled gherkins (preferably small gherkins)
- 150 g mayonnaise
- 2-3 tbsps pickle brine
- salt and pepper
- some fresh parsley
1. First off, boil the potatoes until they are just cooked. Peel them after they have been cooled off completely and cut them into bite-sized pieces.
2. Cut the apple, onion and gherkins into small pieces and put them together with the potatoes into a large bowl. Add some salt and pepper.
3. Mix the mayonnaise and brine and add to the bowl. Mix well.
4. Add some chopped parsley and let rest in the fridge (best overnight) until your guests arrive. Enjoy!Print